About Our Firm
Johnson Law PLC was founded by Neal S. Johnson, who received his undergraduate degree from Virginia Tech, a Master’s Degree from George Washington University, and his law degree from Washington And Lee University. He is licensed to practice law in state and federal courts in Virginia, including all appellate courts.
In his 35-plus years as an attorney, he has handled a broad range of cases in many practice areas, but now focuses on catastrophic personal injury cases, family law matters, and other types of complex civil and criminal litigation. He has been recognized for his legal excellence with Martindale-Hubbell’s 2019 Client Champion Gold Award and its AV Preeminent rating.* He is a member of the Virginia State Bar, the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association of Justice, and other trial lawyer organizations.
To learn more about Mr. Johnson’s professional background, click on the profile link below.
Fighting For Your Best Outcome In Civil Court
Our firm focuses on representing clients in a variety of civil court settings. Our firm’s attorney has more than three decades of experience as a trial lawyer and is well-versed in the strategies that lead to successful litigation results. He can represent you in the following types of cases, among others:
- Catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits
- Auto accident claims if a collision leaves you seriously injured
- Car, motorcycle and truck accidents involving intoxicated driving charges
- Litigated divorces
- Complex property division cases related to the end of a marriage
- Child custody and child support disputes
- Spousal support claims
- Commercial litigation, including contract disputes and employment law cases
We understand that being involved in a civil litigation case can be exhausting, so we will show you compassion and give you our full attention, so that we may deliver the best results possible.
We Focus On Solutions To Your Legal Matters
To set up an initial consultation with our firm, call 540-685-0136 or use our email contact form. We work with clients in Roanoke and surrounding areas in southwest Virginia.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.